Tascam DR-1 Portable Solid State Recorder
A Feature-packed 24-bit Handheld Digital Recorder!
The TASCAM DR-1 handheld SD recorder lets you get amazing sounds accurately, anywhere you go. Its built-in stereo condenser microphones are adjustable, allowing you to record incredible stereo sound from nearly every angle (great for capturing meetings as well as performances). This compact recorder lets you record CD- or MP3-quality audio, and its USB connection makes it easy to transfer and archive tracks. Capture an incredible variety of sound sources with 24-bit/48kHz digital clarity using the DR-1.
TASCAM DR-1 Handheld SD Recorder at a Glance:
- Variable angle mics
- Lots of extras
- 2GB SD card included
Variable angle mics
A pair of microphones is mounted on a variable-angle mechanism, which allows the recorder to record from almost any angle. The built-in stereo condenser microphones are arranged for a wide stereo image, and an external mic can also be used.
Lots of extras
You can use the onboard low-cut filter, analog Auto Gain control, and analog limiter to ensure what goes into the DR-1 suits your taste. This ultra-portable recorder even allows you to add an overdub to an existing recording! The DR1's built-in tuner is very handy, and a Vocal Cancel feature lets you add your own flavor to tracks.
2GB SD card included
Included with the DR-1 is a 2GB SD card, which gives you hours of great recording time. If you're importing audio or want to put it into your computer from the DR-1, a fast, handy USB connection is onboard for easy data transfer.
- Built-in High-quality Stereo Condenser Microphones
- Variable-angle Microphone Mechanism with A/B Configuration
- 48 or 44.1kHz 24-bit Recording Resolution
- MP3 and WAV file Recording and Playback
- Switchable Low-cut Filter
- Analog Auto Gain Control
- Analog Limiter
- Rechargable Lithium-Ion Battery
- USB 2.0 Connection to Computer
- Built-in Tuner and Vocal Cancel Features
- Overdub Feature to record narration, singing or instruments over an existing recording
- In: 1 x 1/8", Out: 1 x 1/8"