Maton METE Mini Acoustic/Electric Guitar
The EMTE is a fusion of two of our most successful guitars, the EBG808TE and the Mini Maton EM-6.
We have used the same materials that make the EBG808TE such a popular tone machine and applied them to our classic Mini shape.
The result is a bright, crisp, lively little guitar that will respond to every nuance of your fingerpicking style as well as deliver a big rhythm sound when used with a flat pick.
The addition of the AP5-Pro pickup system makes the EMTE a formidable stage guitar as well, with the added benefit of staying well clear of those low mid and bass feedback frequencies.
"When I'm on the road, big ideas can come from the smallest things." Tommy Emmanuel CGP 2017
- Model: EMTE
- Body Shape: Mini
- Face: "AA" Grade Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Queensland Maple
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Pau Ferro
- Soundhole Diameter: 90mm
- Bracing: Mini Maton Double X
- Face Inlay/Rosette: Laser Cut Herringbone Pattern
- Inner Binding: 3 Ply BWB
- Outer Binding: Ivory ABS
- Scale Length: 57.78cm (22.7")
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6260
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736" - 1 47/64")
- 15th Fret Width: 55mm (2.165" - 2 11/64")
- Back & Sides Finish: Vintage Amber Stain Satin
- Top Finish: Honey Stain Satin
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic Mini
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Standard Mini Hardcase
- Pickup: AP5-Pro
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 13-56