Genz-Benz El Diablo Head
Designed with all of the same circuitry as the EL DIABLO 100, the tone and feel of the EL DIABLO 60 is further enhanced by the Pentode/Triode configuration of the tube amplifier
- essentially 2 different tube amps.
In the 60 watt Pentode mode the EL DIABLO 60 is a bold, aggressive amp with power and headroom to deliver pristine full-bodied clean tones and searing high gain brutality. in the 30 watt Triode mode it produces a fuller, fatter tone with a more dynamic response and increased power tube break-up with a darker complexity.
Added to all of this is the incredible capability to access 10 unique and distinctive tonal variations, via the 4 button footswitch, which further supports the versatility of this new “world class” tube amp from GENZ BENZ.
• Tube Buffered Input Stages
• Warm Channel – Gain & Volume Preamp Controls; +/- 15db Bass,Mid, Treble Tone Shaping; Reverb Level Control
• Channel Selector Switch
• Hot Channel – Classic or High Gain Switch; Dynamic or Compressed Tube Texture Switch; Gain & Volume Preamp Controls; Tube Contour Control; +/- 15db Bass, Mid and Treble Tone Shaping; Reverb Level Control
• Global Section – Attack Switch with Level Control; Master Reverb Control; Master Volume Control
• Standby and Power Toggle Switches
• Four Button Foot Switch Included