G&L Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Bluesboy 90 Electric Guitar in 3-Tone Sunburst
The G&L ASAT® Classic Bluesboy 90 is a fresh take on the Bluesboy vibe, swapping the neck humbucker for a Paul Gagon-designed P-90 made right here in Fullerton. As with the original Bluesboy, the single-coil Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup created by Leo Fender† delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck P-90 and there's a whole lot of bluesy tone but with more harmonics that you'll get in a humbucker. If you've dreamed of an ASAT that delivers stellar "woman tone" then here's your guitar.
The ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90's hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, while its 12” radius lets you bend notes deeply and its Plek-dressed medium-jumbo nickel frets deliver silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious custom-fit Tolex hardshell case made by G&G Quality Case, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on™.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: G&L P-90 in neck position; G&L MFD™ single coil in bridge position
- BODY WOOD: Swamp Alder
- NECK WOOD: Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L #1 with 12" radius and 1 5/8" nut-width
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel, Plek dressed
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- CASE: deluxe tolex