Maton EBG808-TE Small Body Acoustic Electric Guitar
It takes a great guitar to meet the demands of such a great player. Designed in conjunction with guitar great Tommy Emmanuel, the TE series guitars are an outstanding tribute to Tommy's musicianship and Maton's superior craftsmanship. Built to Tommys specifications, the TE series provides the huge tone and performance you would expect from a guitar bearing the name.
Tommy looks for a guitar with superb tone, capable of the most delicate expression as well as the most ferocious attack. The neck must stay true regardless of the rigours of international travel and the guitar needs to perform at its peak, from Rome, to Nashville, to Sydney!
Our Tommy Emmanuel models feature a Mother of Pearl block inlay on the 12th Fret, engraved with "C.G.P." The acronym stands for "Certified Guitar Player," a title bestowed on Tommy by Chet Atkins and held by only 3 other guitarists in the world - John Knowles, Jerry Reed and Steve Warriner.
Tommy has done Australia proud and we are honoured that he continues to use Maton as his guitar of choice.
Description / Specs:
- "AAA" grade soild Sitka Spruce soundboard
- Soild Queensland Maple back and sides.
- Select Queensland Maple neck.
- Walnut Veneer Keyhole with Kangaroo inlay headstock.
- Rosewood fingerboard w/dot Inlays.
- Rosewood bridge.
- C.G.P. Inlay on 12th fret.
- AP5-Pro Pickup system.
- Satin finish.
- Chrome Grover Rotomatic machine heads.
- Herringbone rosette.
- White/Black/White/Black inner binding.
- Ivory outer binding.
- Black with Gold "M" pick guard.
Includes Maton hardcase.