Maton EBG808-Artist Small Body Acoustic Electric Guitar
We cannot overstate the power and punch of the EBG808 series. Within the smaller shape lies a mighty bass response and a focused projection ideally suited for the recording studio. First produced in 1978, the 808 series has stood the test of time and is now available in several different tone wood configurations.
With a sound board of "AAA" grade solid Sitka spruce, solid Blackwood back and sides and one of the worlds finest acoustic pickups in the APMIC. With it's dominent live tone The EBG808 Artist is the guitar of choice for players all over the world.
Description / Specs:
- "AAA" grade soild Sitka Spruce soundboard
- Soild Blackwood back and sides.
- Select Queensland Maple neck.
- Blackwood veneer keyhole Headstock.
- Rosewood fingerboard with snowflake MOP Inlays.
- Rosewood bridge.
- Rock Maple outer binding.
- Herringbone inner binding.
- Herringbone soundhole rosette.
- Tortoiseshell with Gold M pickguard.
- AP5-Pro pickup system.
- Satin finish.
- Gold Grover Rotomatic machine heads.
Includes Maton hardcase.